Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Secret Garden Party 2011

I've been offline for the past few days getting lost in the not so secret garden party festival. I'm far from functioning at my optimum so no outfit/lengthy post today. But I can share with you this little video I put together which should give you a taste of what i've been up to for the past few days.

Stay safe gardeners xx



p.s. thank you to everyone who has voted for me in the Matalan bloggers style competition.  If you have a sec i'd really appreciate you taking the time to vote!  Mwa x

3 comments:

  1. looks like you had a really lovely time, love the eye lashes :) xx


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/lovelandi?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great video! Looks like you had a gret time! Love that shot of everyone dancing, made me smile loads :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! time for a roadie from NZ next year. this is a MUST ATTEND evento!
    Very cute outfits too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx