Friday, 15 July 2011

Me and my tree






It's Friday, we made it through the week peeps, happy days! 

It's actually been really nice to get back to work this week after six weeks off.  I really didn't realise how much I liked a bit of routine in my life...oh god, i'm definitely getting old.

So, plans for this weekend involve a bit of Lovebox action on Sat (oh yes, i'll be shakin' out to a bit of Warren G and Snoop Dog) and then taking in the delights of the Lambeth Country Show on Sunday (i.e. stuffing my face with as much Jerk Chicken and Curried Goat as humanly possible).

Have a good one peeps xx













The breakdown
Top: vintage (via Sunbury Antiques market), £25
Skirt: handmade by me
Shoes: Kate Kanzier, £25
Belt: Urban Outfitters, £15 ish
Nail varnish: BarryM


7 comments:

  1. such a pretty outfit! i love the polka dots :)
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic skirt! Lovely pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this top and that skirt is adorable! You look so brown too...I am getting total envy!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is so cute! I adore the whole outfit! And you nails lovely colour. Thankyou for my comment! x

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is fab, did you just make it up as you went or do you have a pattern you used? Would love to make one similar if you did use a pattern!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I used a pattern; a New Look one which I tend to find easier to follow! You can get the pattern here - http://www.sewessential.co.uk/Search.asp?SearchString=New+look+6872&x=0&y=0 Good luck and let me know how you get on, would love to see some pics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. loooooooooove your outfit and nails!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx