Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Matalan style project: 1950s glamour


Lovely, lovely readers, I have a favour to ask.  This month I am taking part in Matalan's blogger style challenge.  Each month they challenge four bloggers to dress head to toe in a given style - how lucky was I to get 1950s glamour, my favourite era!  So if you have two minutes to spare i'd really appreciate you visiting the Matalan blog and voting for me.


Here are a few of the other photos we took on the day, and my first attempt at victory rolls!  They defo need some improving but not bad for a first attempt - think i'll be trying this hair-do again!


Thank you in advance!

Clara xx

 




4 comments:

  1. You most definitely get my vote, nailed it in my opinion!

    Caz x
    www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit! Have voted! Good luck!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so cute! And your victory rolls are amazing for a first attempt - mine were and still are so messy :(

    Good luck!

    Amy x
    www.smeeeff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to gove victory rolls a whirl, you wear them well lady! Love the fifties look you're sporting too. Saly x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx