Monday, 18 July 2011

Lovebox baby

On Saturday the Bot and I ventured to Lovebox. I was not expecting to have to dig out my wellies for a day-festival in London but hey, that's British summertime for you.  We shucked out to David Rodigan, who rocked his usual reggae-goodness, ate Polish sausages, I learnt the very valuable lesson that 'showerproof' does in no-way mean waterproof (see photo 3), met some very funny transvestites at NYC downlow, I discovered I only really like Snoop Dog's collaboration with Warren G (I can leave the rest), apparently I really like Gaymers, the sun will eventually shine if you prey hard enough, and that my local chicken shop considers Miranda a suitable stand-in for Fanta orange. Tut tut.


















































































































Clazzerati, as sponsored by Gaymers

I hope you had a good weekend lovelies and managed to avoid the rain, Happy Monday xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!! :)

    Thank you for your comment! ^_^
    Kisses!

    New post on my blog!
    ♥ Dressy Celeb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very confused by the left hand pink picture! But looks like a fab time was had! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, it looks like you had an amazing time! Great photos!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh looks so much fun!great line-ups too:) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this looks great,
    makes me longing for the festival Lowlands (where I'm going to!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx