Friday, 8 July 2011

It's a feastival baby

I promise, normal posting will resume next week. Ya know, outfit posts, fashion updates, crafty tutorials, sewing projects, that kinda thing.  Trust me, I don't normally lead such an exciting life but we flew back from Croatia and into a crazy party weekend.  


After Croatia and Wimbles we descended on Jamie Oliver's The Big Feastival.  And it was rad. The food was INCREDible (the pulled pork shoulder from Barbecoa was to die for) and the booze flowed freely (thanks Sam for the VIP passes!!). The boys met Gennaro, I missed Jamie as I was in the loo, the Cuban Brothers had me laughing out loud for their entire performance, I did a spot of DJ-ing in the VIP tent and it didn't rain.  Result.














Me and Hot Gusset!


In the middle of the Cuban Brothers performance they grabbed this little dude out of the audience to dance on stage.  He had THE MOVES, he was amazing.  And totally daper.  What a cool little dude!

Cuban Brothers

Cuban Brothers

Cuban Brothers




Have a wonderful weekends my lovelies, and i'll see you next week when life will be back on track.  Yup, the sabbatical has come to an end, how quickly did those six weeks go?! So it's back to reality with a thud, pants.

p.s. big happy birthday shout out to Nat from Mange Tout - see you later sweetie!

p.p.s. If you're looking for some dinner inspiration, I made this Greek lamb dish last night which totally rocked.  One pot cooking is my kinda bag.

xx

4 comments:

  1. Great pics!!! :)

    Kisses!

    New post on my blog!
    ♥ Dressy Celeb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pictures, this looks like a lot of fun :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics and your sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like such fun - and I'm obsessed with gypsy caravans!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx