Wednesday, 6 July 2011

I left my heart in Croatia


Croatia, Croatia, I literally cannot praise this place enough.  I'd heard a lot of good things but nothing could prepare me for this idyllic and cultural gem that is Dubrovnik, and practially on our doorstep (well a 2 1/2 hour flight away, but you get me).

We spent our days jumping off rocks at the amazing Buza bar, where they have cut into the rocks to create little platforms for you to rest, drink, and swim from.  We wandered around the ancient city walls (fyi - it's probably not a good idea to do this in the midday heat), went jet-skiing, visited the island of Lokrum, ate lots of wonderful fish, met lots of adorable pussycats, found a sea urchin, and drank A LOT of Croatian wine.  It was perfect.



Dress: Primark / Necklace: vintage / Bag: vintage


Dress: Primark





































Shorts: Primark / Top: H&M


Dress: vintage
Dress: New Look / Necklace: vintage





If you're thinking of visiting Dubrovnik I cannot recommend the Apartments Nadramija enough. Run my Tomo and his family they made us feel so welcome. And when they found out is was the Bot's birthday they brought him a bottle of wine and a plate of pastries.  The view from all the apartments are incredible, looking out over Lokrum and the Old Town.  The only down-side was the number of steps we had to climb each day, but the view was totally worth it!

Happy Wednesday all xx

5 comments:

  1. I completely loved Dubrovnik. Such an amazing place. Buza bar watching the sun go down. Nothing better. Lovely pics!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks amazing there! I think I'll have to put it on my list of holiday destinations now! Love the vintage dress as well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely. We're going for the 3rd time in August. Lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks beautiful! Completely jealous of the sunshine too!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted to visit for a while. thanks for the info x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx