Monday, 11 July 2011

Dancing in the street


Did you have a lovely weekend?  Mine was decidedly boozy; partying on the roof terrace at the Queen of Hoxton on Friday and then a house party in Fulham on Sat.  However, I counter-balanced all the boozing by biking from Balham to the South Bank (about 12/13 miles for the round trip) on Sat and taking in a spot of lunch around Borough Market.  I'm such a bike geek but it seriously is the best way to get around town.  Did you know that in a city any journey under 5 miles will be quicker by bike?  True fact peeps.

So today is my first day back at work after a six week break.  Only 1600+ e-mails to get through today!


This is a new hair-do i've been rocking quite a bit at the moment. Essentially you just roll your hair up and pin it in place (for once having fine hair has it's advantages as this might be more tricky if your hair is thick!) but if you want a more detailed tutorial there is a great one over at my fave blog, A Cup Of Jo. Enjoy!










The breakdown
Skirt: vintage, £11 ish
Top: George at Asda, £5
Belt: Primark, £1
Bag: charity shop, £4
Necklace: Shoreditch market, £10
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins, £25

Happy Monday all xx

What a goof ball!

6 comments:

  1. Love love love the hair, been wearing something like it on my hols.
    Gorgeous skirt, colour looks great on you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I love the colours on you and I have been wearing my hair like that too and it seemed to work on my hair, despite it being very thick! :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is gorgeous! I had a boozy weekend too and I'm suffering today...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your lovely comments! I've been saving lots of hair tutorials/inspiration on my Pin Interest page if you want a bit more inspiration! http://pinterest.com/clazzerati/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, i nabbed a skirt like that in H&M! hair looks so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab outfit. I think it definitely takes the right combo for the midi skirt. I love them but just don't feel I can pull them off! Yours is stunning though - looks great on you. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx