Monday, 13 June 2011

You say goodbye, and I say hello

Just a quicky post today.  Arrived back from Paris with mum late last night and i'm back to the airport in a few hours to go to Turkey with the girls, i'm a very lucky lady, I know!

Rome was beautifully sunny and warm as always; lots of pizza, pasta, drinks at Harry's bar, stylishly dressed men, women in wedges, flea market finds and me trying to recreate Audrey Hepburn's wardrobe from Roman Holiday, and failing.

Then it was onto Paris to catch up with a dear friend, coif copious amounts of champagne (all from the top of the Montparnasse Tower), munch on oysters and crevettes and take endless walks around the city.


Have wonderful weeks all, mwa xxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picture of you looking out the window, love it.
    You are very lucky! Enjoy Turkey. I'm in North Cyprus soon, can't wait.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. check you, miss jet-set! i'm nearly done with exams, yaaaay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just so envious! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the first pic - beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sounds like such a wonderful time! I wish I was in Paris right now:) You look beautiful, I simply adore your gorgeous skirt! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures <3

    claire, x

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, you didn't fail at all! I was just thinking that the shot of you looking out the window in your yellow dress was just perfection. What a lovely post - made me smile.

    Happy travelling, Clazzerati!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog! x


    http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx