Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Outfit of the day, it's been a while, eh?


Why hello my lovelies, doesn't it seem like an age since I did an outfit post?  And before you adjust the controls on your screen that is indeed a tan I have.  Yes, I do look a little orange but that's what carrot oil does to you!

I bought this shirt ages ago when Groupon were doing there voucher for ASOS (was it £12 for £26 of ASOS clothes, my brain fails me) but as soon as I saw this shirt I knew it had to be mine.  Floral, 50s, and tied at the front, perfection!  I do feel a litte 1980s waitress in this outfit for some reason, but i'm going with it.





I can't remember if I mentioned it or not but I had my hair coloured a few weeks back by the wonderful folks at Andrew Barton.  My hairdresser tells me i've now got ombre hair...which to you and me means it's lighter at the ends.  You can see it when it's down but you really notice the difference when I put it up, as above. It's the perfect compromise for me, you see I used to be blonde but in order to give my hair, and my purse strings, a rest I returned to my normal colour a year or so back.  But now i've got a hint of the blondness back, perfecto!


And if you want to re-create this look check out this tutorial over at A Cup Of Jo - she has a friend who always does amazing tutorials, like the one I re-created here.


  





The breakdown
Shirt: ASOS, £40 i think
Skirt: Urban Outfitters, £45 (last year)
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins, £25
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitter, £15
Rings: Both from Rome

Big love from Croatia! xxx

psssst! have you checked out my updated 'about me' page yet?

4 comments:

  1. cute shirt! i love the print :)
    im so bummed i missed out on that groupon voucher :(
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Amazing rings! I follow you!:D
    If you want, visit my blog
    www.thegiuliasbag.com
    Follow me back? I will be happy! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print is fab! I love those rings too, will keep an eye out when I am in Rome :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shirt,i love how the print is on the back,great rings too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx