Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Feeling peachy




As you know i'm loving the combination of flowing maxis and cute crops this summer.  It's an effortless look to put together but I feel incredibly feminine and summery wearing it.


This peachy number is from Primark's new Swan Lake Limited Edition collection which has just launched in store.  There is so much fabric in this skirt and at only £19 it's a steal!  If you're a classic pear like me and plan on wearing the skirt on your waist go for a size smaller as this size 10 came up a bit big.  It's also quite long on my little 5"3 body but a few turnovers at the top did the trick!

 





 This little purse was my paternal grandmother's, I think.  I found it in my mum's garage the other week. Isn't it adorable?  I wonder what you could actually fit in there that would be of use?  Maybe the smallest of lip glosses, or a lock of hair from your loved one perhaps?!



The breakdown
Skirt: c/o Primark, £19
Top: New Look, £11.99
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins, £25
Purse: vintage
Necklace: present

If you follow me on Twitter you'll know that i'm off on holiday today, wahoo!  I'm off to Rome with my mum this afternoon and from there we go to Paris. I'm then back in the UK for a few hours on Monday 19th before I jet off with the girls for a week in Turkey. I can't wait! I've been buying far too many clothes of late but I can never resist going shopping just before a holiday.  Even though i'll probably buy even more when i'm away. Ah well, what's a girl to do?!

Have a wonderful couple of weeks.  I'll be posting randomly but i'll see you all properly on Tuesday 21st June! xxx

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx