Thursday, 19 May 2011

What's that junk in your trunk?

A little while ago I mentioned that I was working on a new little project, a new fashion website to be precise. Well, now it's live I can tell you what i've been working on...

Style It Light, a new fashion page from Yahoo.  It's a great website featuring the latest fashion news, street-styles and tips on how to wear the latest trends.

I'm working on a little feature called My Fashion Treasure - each week i'll be showcasing one reader's most prised possession from their wardrobe.  Up this week is Sarah from the fabulous blog Mocha-Soy-Whippy featuring her gorgeous vintage pleated dress.


Fancy getting involved and sharing your fashion treasure? E-mail me at clarastyleitlight@yahoo.co.uk and i'll send you the details!

xx

1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant idea! I'll hopefully be getting in touch soon.. I just have to choose my most prized possession! :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx