Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Keeping it classic


Oh yes, i've only gone and done it.  My first solo outfit shoot outside.  In real life.  Sans the Bot.  And guess what?  No-one battered an eyelid.  Not sure what that says about Balham - are bloggers on Tooting Bec common (excuse the pun) a common appearance? 

Anyhoo, i've been after some tailored trousers for while.  I love the masculine tailoring  favoured by Alexa and Agnes, but with my bad boy thighs it's not normally a look I can pull off (namely my ass doesn't take too kindly to being squeezed into a beautiful pair of tapered trousers).  Yes, I think you might be seeing more of this look from me.  That is unless the weather heats up and then it'll be all pretty, girly, light-weight cotton dresses and bows in my hair.




Have I mentioned before that the Bot thinks I look like Elton John in these glasses?  Charming, isn't he.




The breakdown
Top: Primark (2010), £1.50
Trousers: Primark, £15 ish
Belt: Primark, £1.50
Shoes: Kate Kanzier
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters


7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, primark's been doing good lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking fab as always clara! love the shoes did you get them recently? how much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, and I love those trousers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I like your new-look blog. These shots are gorgeous btw and the outfit is so chic.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks Kate - you can still get the shoes from Kate Kanzier, and they're only £25! And you might see a familiar face on the homepage! http://www.katekanzier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very chic - i could see this being worn in paris quite easily! :D
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx