Friday, 27 May 2011

...happy birthday to me


So like a twat I totally missed my blog birthday, which was at the weekend. I can't believe i've been blogging for a whole year, dang!  It's been an incredible year; i've learnt so much, met some wonderful people and the blog has opened some exciting doors for me.  I'm so excited to see what the next year brings, but for now, a massive, huge, enormous thank you to everyone who has supported me in this venture.  And especially to you, the readers of this blog.  You seem to come from far and wide to visit (Russia, China, Argentina, South Korea, Australia, Spain, USA, UK, the list goes on).  But i'm eternally grateful that you do, so be sure to stop by again soon.

I also wanted to say that as of today i'm taking a six-week sabbatical from my 'real' job, the one that actually pays the bills!  I've got some fun trips planned; Paris, Rome, Turkey, Isle of Wight, but i'll be posting when i'm back in the UK and sharing my adventures with you.

Take care my lovelies, and enjoy yourselves. xx

6 comments:

  1. happy blogiversary to you! i'm so glad you started blogging, or we'd never have met :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! happy b-day :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!
    And beautiful photos :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha congrats darling!!!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey cutie! congratulations on your birthday. sweet collage. Hope you had a great birthday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog birthday,great pictures,have a fab time on your great trips you have planned :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx