Monday, 23 May 2011

Darling it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me


There is nothing quite like a trip to the coast - I instantly feel calmer, more relaxed and my troubles a little further away. The Bot took me to the Isle of Wight for the weekend as we have friends there and we also needed to move my dad's boat (well, it's a rib, but it'll do for me).

We spent the weekend BBQ-ing on the beach, hanging out on a friend's boat, sleeping on another boat, cleaning our own boat and eating very well. I'm such a boat groupie!




It was inevitable that all this hanging out on boats would make me want to dress head-to-toe in nautical, so I thought i'd share with you a few boaty-things I found. All very impractical for actually being on boats, but who gives a damn!








Topshop white trilby: £22
Dahlia dress via ASOS: £65
ASOS anchor pendant necklace: £8
New Look striped espadrilles: £6.99


xx

1 comment:

  1. This definitely looks like the perfect weekend! I am totally the same way, being next to the water is so calming and peaceful. It's my absolute favourite place to be.

    p.s. that little nautical dress from Asos is seriously cute! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx