Monday, 2 May 2011

Chillaxing on the river


Sorry for the unexpected break in blogging the past week. Life hasn't been it's usual dreamy self; my granddad passed away on Easter Sunday and then the Bot was admitted to hospital.  So my Easter 'break' has been anything but relaxing. But, it did end on a good note with the most amazing wedding. No, not Wills and Kate (although how much did you love the fact they drove off in a convertible Aston Martin?  Totally rad!), but my dear friends Laura and Mark.  I was one of five bridesmaid, all wearing these beautiful 50s style pale pink dresses - pictures to follow!


I hope good Easters were had by all - anyone else dreading going back to work after 11 days off?  I know I am!












The breakdown
Dress: New Look, £25 (2010)
Shirt: Primark, £11.50 (2009)
Shoes: a little shop in Barcelona
Necklace: c/o Matalan
Hat: Aldo (2010)
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters, £15

A little photo of the Bot and I...just because xx

5 comments:

  1. awwwe cute pic of you and the bot! :D
    sorry to hear that your easter was a bit stressful :(
    i'm definitely not looking forward to going back to uni (today!)
    after 2 1/2 weeks off!
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely :)


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My condolences on the passing of your Grandad and I hope the Bot is okay now.

    You rock those stripes really well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that hat!! Love, love, love!

    By the way, I'm giving away a pair of heel condoms. Don't let the name fool you, they're an amazing accessory that will spice up and transform any heel! Go to www.l0velindsey.com to enter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx