Tuesday, 12 April 2011

A perfect picnic, and some exciting news!



Oliver Bonas picnic basket, £145 /Anorak kissing stags picnic rug, £36 
Forever 21 polka dot dress, £22.75 / Topshop cloche hat, £22 
Kurt Geiger Heidi, £120 / Dorothy Perkins ochre chain bag, £18
John Lewis white porcelain tableware with aqua, £3-£5.50

All this beautiful summer sunshine has put me in mood for a little picnic, wouldn't you agree?
Thank you to everyone who entered my competition to win £50 of Matalan vouchers.  I'll be announcing the winner tomorrow!

In the meantime I need your help!  
I'm very excited to announce that I'm going to be doing a new regular feature for a fab new fashion website that is launching soon.  It's all top secret at the mo but I can tell you a bit about my feature.  Each week i'll be showcasing one reader's favourite item/accessory from their wardrobe.  The article will include a photo and a bit of info about what makes this item your number one.  I'll be doing the interviews and putting the piece together and I'd really love to feature each and every one of you! 

I'm putting together a forward features list at the moment so if you're interested in being on the website, e-mail me at clazzerati@gmail.com and I can give you some more info. 

Thanks all xx

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx