Thursday, 7 April 2011

Oh to live a swan's life


So after saying last week that I never take enough style shots when we visit the Bot's parents house, i'm now on a mission to take photos every time we go down.  I'm sure they think i'm pretty strange turning up with a camera and disappearing off down the bottom of the garden - all in the life of a blogger, eh?




This is my new favourite skirt, and my perfect summer shoes.  I picked up the skirt on eBay for a bargain-ous £3.50 - what a steal!  And these ASOS shoes are ideal for spring/summer - they go with everything and are sooo comfy, perfecto!






The breakdown
Cardigan: Primark, £11 ish (a few years ago)
Vest: Primark, £10 ish (last year)
Skirt: vintage via eBay, £3.50
Shoes: ASOS, £40 (this season)
Nail varnish: coral by Revlon

I'm off to Ireland in the morning for my very good friend's hen do so I won't be back online until next Tuesday - four days off, eek!

Don't forget you've still got time to enter my competition to win £50 of Matalan vouchers - it's open until next Tuesday so get your entries in now!

Have wonderful weekends my lovelies, and i'll see you next week! 

Mwa xx

9 comments:

  1. Aww, I love these pics. Have fun on the heeeeeennnnn do! (I LOVE hens!) ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look!))) With a wonderful skirt))) Well done)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous outfit! Love the midi length skirt, fab bargain

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful spring outfit my love! thansk for the tag the other day! sorry i was lax and didnt get round to it, uni is busy busy at the mo! will do it soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING the mix of colours here :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are perfect, and the skirt looks great with the cardi.
    Gorgeous pictures.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful photos! And that outfit, wow!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those wedges are great!
    And the color of your vest is so cute (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx