Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Isn't it funny how bear likes honey? Buzz, buzz, buzz, I wonder why he does...


The Bot and I have lived in our current place for about two years and every spring we look forward to our little ceanothus blooming.  Technically, it's a bush, but in our garden it's most definitely a tree.  The bloom is this wonderful lilacally purple colour.  It really is beautiful.  The only downside is that eventually the blossom falls and creates a carpet of bloom all over our decking.  Never mind - that's the Bot's job - I do the kitchen, and come summer he too comes into bloom and is in charge of tidying the garden and BBQs!






This little fella decided to get in on the shoot this morning.  There I was, just a little old blogger trying to get my head right in the thick of the ceanothus to get a cool shot when, "buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz".  Frightened the bejeezus out of me!



 
I'm in love with my new riding boots - picked them up from mum's on Monday.  She had put them aside for the charity shop run but luckily I spotted them just in time.  Random fact - me, my sis and my mum all have the same-sized feet, 5.  Came in pretty handy as a kid, and seems to be working out pretty well now.  Thanks mum!

Thank you for all your entries to win £50 of Matalan vouchers - I had a record number of entries this time round, yay!
So without further ado, the winner of the voucher is... 
Melanie from I Heart Woolly Socks 

Congratulations Melanie, enjoy spending your vouchers!  E-mail me your address and details, clazzerati@gmail.com, and i'll get the vouchers to you this week hopefully.
xx

6 comments:

  1. lovely pics :) love your shoes!


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness <3
    such beautiful photographs!
    love the last one especially :D
    congrats to melanie :)
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that tree in bloom is so beautiful! And I love your nail polish too!
    Thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi darling.
    you look stunning. and these photos are so beautiful. i wish it would bloom here too!
    hope you're having a good week
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ilove your blog
    lovely pictures
    xxx

    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that tree is absolutely gorgeous, such beautful flowers :) & awesome look, I love your cute headband :)


    DayByDiva
    DayByDiva
    DayByDiva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx