Friday, 11 March 2011

S/S 2011: a floral explosian

 L-R from top left:
Peacocks, £16 / Matalan, £6 / Dorothy Perkins, £12
 New Look, £16.99 / Warehouse, £50 / Miss Selfridge, £32
Topshop, £46 /  Anthropologie, £88


The sun has been shining down on London town the past few days (well, at least for a couple of hours) and I can't think of a better way to celebrate the (almost) start of Spring than with an injection of pretty florals.  No surprise that this look is going to be big for S/S 2011.



Have a great weekend one and all.  I'm off to Manchester this evening then the Bot and I are planning a winding road trip back home on Saturday.  Fun times. Mwa xx

7 comments:

  1. I love the bikinitop!
    Great post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving florals right now, half of my wardrobe is florals!!
    Rosie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm aching to buy dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow there are some great things between!
    Love it (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pink bottoms are ADORABLE!

    And I know, I can't believe London has actually been sunny! I've been rejoicing to get some Vitamin D! :D

    xx shabby
    http://lapoubelleverte.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sun? We had snow on friday night, i thought i was hallucinating. Can't wait for better weather to break out some pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx