Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Shop me likey

Right, hands up if you spend hours trawling the net to buy clothes.  Great, everyone is in agreement.  I wonder how many hours we spend a week doing this...

Well a fab little website has been brought to my attention - ShopAlike.co.uk

Basically the site brings together over 200 shops, so there is no need to go to each different site to find what you're after; you can do it in one place. Love it.  No more opening a gazillion browser tags when trying to find the perfect LBD for Sat night and you can browse by brand, price, colour etc.

My search for an LBD brought up this gorge Therapy number...
...and this beaut from Miss Selfridge

But what shops are included I hear you ask?  Well for a start they've got Urban Outfitters, Dorothy Perkins, New Look, Agent Provocateur, Miss Selfridges.  

Take a look for yourself - i'm a massive fan of satchel bags and when I typed in satchel I got these results.  Spoilt for choice!

Oh and did I mention it's free to use? Ideal.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me!
    That second dress is gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx