Monday, 14 March 2011

Flower power, right on

Morning all!

Did you have a wonderful weekend?

Following on from my floral post on Friday I thought i'd inject a little flower power into my wardrobe.  And this little blouse courtesy of the wonderful peeps at Desire Clothing did exactly that.  I'm loving the bold flowers and vibrant reds in this top.  Even though yesterday was miserable I couldn't help feeling happy.  Whenever the weather is miserable I swear by a bright top, it totally lifts your mood!

I'm currently lusting over their floral print palazzo pants, this cute ditsy print playsuit, and this adorable 1950s-esk tie front crop top, what pieces are taking your fancy? (did I mention the bargain prices? Get in!).
 


I wouldn't say i'm normally a matchy-matchy kinda gal but I couldn't resist cracking out my retro red nail varnish (first coloured toe nails of the year, Spring is so right around the corner!) and this oversized red cardi - I like how it tied the whole outfit together.


The breakdown
Floral blouse: c/o Desire Clothing, £16
Jeans: BDG, $40 ish
Cardigan: Primark, £15 ish
Shoes: New Look, £23.99
Bangle: present from mum
Earrings: silver hoops from Claire's

Happy Monday all xx

8 comments:

  1. that blouse is amazing! the print is so beautiful :)

    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top its so pretty! I love floral prints :) Looks lovely with the red cardigan to X

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the floral :) You have a great blog!

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfits, go really well together!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a lovely floral blouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha thanks, yeah I seriously was wearing two watches ^^
    And it's even worse, none of them worked XD
    I was just wearing them as jewelry (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx