Friday, 25 February 2011

This week i'm loving...

 
These fab before and afters via Design Sponge



Vintage-style jewellery from The Blue Balloon via Papernstitch blog

My new favourite drink of choice - Whittard spiced chai tea

And...I will never love you more than DVD nights with my girlfriends...via Oh Joy

I hope you've all had fab weeks and are looking forward to the weekend.  Do you have any fun plans?  I'm looking forward to hanging out with Daniela from Couture and Crumpets on Sat day and then in the eve i'm off to boogy the night away with the girls listening to Greg Wilson down in Brixton. Cue high heels, prosecco and lots of giggles.
Mwa xx

2 comments:

  1. I love those fabric covered pins, and that photo you found is gorgeous!
    http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx