Monday, 7 February 2011

"Saturday night at the movies...


...who cares what picture you see."  You just know that song is going to be in your head for the rest of the day, right?! Sorry!

Did you have a wonderful weekend?  I didn't actually make it to the vintage show on Saturday as I ended up spending the day with Bot eating a LOT and shopping even more.  Delightful.  In fact I have eaten so much this weekend: fry-up, sausage sarnie, sushi, sausage & chips, ribs & coleslaw - wow, I really need to get back down the gym, feeling fatty fatty boom boom!






This is my other stole that I used to wear all the time, until I got the dark brown one.  I don't really know why I stopped wearing it, but I could tell it was feeling neglected and needed a little outing, so out it came!  And actually this dress is an old purchase too, in fact I think this is a good couple of years old now.  It's so super comfy though and I love the little sleeves so it's a dress I think i'll be keeping for some time to come.  And it's Primark - cheap and cheerful, just how I like it.

The breakdown
Dress: Primark, £15 ish (a few years old now)
Stole: vintage via my gran
Shoes: New Look
Bag: vintage, £20 (I think, although I forget these things easily)
Tights: Primark, £1.50


Have wonderful Mondays one and all xx

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx