Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Polka dots always make me pop


Jump, jump! 

Does anyone else have certain clothes or accessories that put a spring in your step?  For me it's this polka dot head scarf. I always end up channelling my inner-child and acting all dorky (as seen here last summer). Perhaps it's because I feel a little like Minnie Mouse, who knows, but I can't help but smile when I wear it.











The breakdown
Dress: ASOS, £35 ish
Scarf: 50p, car boot sale
Tights: Primark, £1.50
Shoes: Primark, £8 ish
Earrings: Accessorize, £6 (pack of 3)
Nail varnish: No7 in Beanie

And it is with great pleasure that I can announce that the winner of the Matalan satchel bag and candle is...

THE DOLL ON FASHION

Congratulations hun!  Ping me an e-mail (clazzerati@gmail.com) and i'll get these goodies to you asap!

And just to prove that the winner was chosen completely at random here is random.org selecting the winner.



Happy Wednesday lovelies xx

7 comments:

  1. Ah thanks so much, thats wonderful!

    I will email you now.

    I lov ethe dress you are wearing and your eyes look amazing in the last photo!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh thats lovely <33
    well done!
    and when i wear florals, i always have a spring in my step :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so happy in these photos - the outfit is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit, love the 50's vibe!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Wow I think I might have found someone who likes Polka Dots more than me!
    http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this dress! fantastic outfit

    xx Laksmono

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx