Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Matalan S/S 2011

Well hellooooooo Matalan!  

I'll be honest with you, I haven't shopped in Matalan for a long time.  Not since I lived at home with a store right around the corner.  But when the lovely people at Matalan asked if i'd like to take a look at their S/S 2011 Lookbook I thought, why the heck not.  And I was very, very pleasantly surprised.  

This delightful collection is full of Spring essentials - 50s style halter neck dresses, playsuits, jumpsuits, wide-leg palazzo pants and there are ditzy florals left, right and centre, my fave. The whole collection is very English country garden; just add some homemade lemonade, cucumber sandwiches and cupcakes (all wheat-free, of course) and you're good to go. Oh Spring, hurry up so I can actually start wearing these delicious clothes outside of my flat.





Dress £25 - Satchel £10 - Wedges £18


Playsuit: £18 - Bag: £6 - Bangles: £8


Playsuit: £20 - Bag: £8 - Bangles £6 - Wedges £16


 
Playsuit: £14 - Crochet waistcoat £8 - Bag £10 - Sandals £14


Vest: £5 - Headband £2.50 - Shorts: £14 - Bag: £10 - Wedges: £18

Jumpsuit £25 - Earrings £6 - Satchel £10 - Wedges £16

And in extremely exciting news (this might just apply to me, but go with it) I will be hosting my FIRST EVER GIVEAWAY tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

Till tomorrow my sweets xx

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comment :)
    i THINK ive set the video to non private now, could you let me know if you can see it now? :)
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx