Monday, 14 February 2011

Defying gravity

 

Did you have a good weekend my lovelies?

I spent my Saturday doing all manner of crafts - making cards, cooking chocolates, attempting to make a wedding veil (for my friend, before you start getting ideas!) - and Sunday was spent feasting as it was me mam's birthday.  

So, Happy Valentine's Day!  Have you got any special plans?  I have to say the Bot and I don't really do much for Valentine's. I always feel like it's the one day of the year where single people either feel depressed or feel the need to shout about 'how great it is being single' and couples are forced to declare their love for one another.  Lose, lose, eh?  Quite frankly it's just another day to me, and to most people I know too!  But if you are doing anything special, enjoy! (oh how comfy I am on the fence!).

I have to confess that we took these photos during Dancing on Ice last night and at this particular moment they were performing 'Gravity' from Wicked and I got a little carried away!







Breakdown
Top: H&M, £7.99
Skirt: made by me
Tights: Accessorize, £8 ish
Shoes: Argentina, £70 ish
Earrings: Anthropologie, $20
Belt: Cos, present
Watch: £1, vintage fair (it doesn't actually work, ha ha, i'm such a sucker for a bargain!)
Nail varnish: No7, present

Don't forget tomorrow is the last day to enter my competition, get entering now!!!

And in case you fancy a look (but i've put it at the end in case you couldn't care less about ma famile, it's more so the famile can see!), this is all of us out for lunch yesterday at my mum's birthday...

L-R: Phil, mum, Louise (sister), Ed (bro-in-law), Bot et moi)
Oh, and one final thing I thought you might like.  This is a Philip Treacy fascinator that my sister picked up at an auction recently for about £20, bargain!  I have to say it's not entirely to my taste but I think it would look right at home as Ascot.


Happy Monday all, mwa xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the ruffles on the top, and the colour is great on you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx