Monday, 3 January 2011

Rarrrrrrrr 2011, welcome


Happy 2011 my lovelies!

I hope you all had wonderful New Years.  As you know the Bot and I went down to the Isle of Wight to bring in the New Year fancy dress style.  The weekend was full of merry drinking, eating and gossiping with friends, wonderful.  On New Years Eve itself we went out in Cowes and the whole town was in fancy dress - it was pretty funny seeing a whole town in costume!

Cave girl

Us bunch of misfits


Buy one tiger, get one free

So...New Years resolutions...I don't normally make them as when I do , I tend to break them, but this year I really, really want to make more of my own clothes.  So i'm putting it in writing here now. In 2011 I WILL make a new piece of clothing each month. It may not sound like that much but I just don't have the time to make more, one each month will be a challenge in itself! (for some reason i'm great at starting them , it's the finishing off I have a propblem with!).  Anyway, i'm starting the New Year off with a 1950s style dress.  I actually started making the dress back in October (shocking, I know, but like I said, things get in the way and dressmaking goes to the back of the to-do-list!)but it will be finished this month.  I'll take some shots as i'm making the garment and share any how-dos so you can see how it's done.  And hopefully by December I will have 12 new additions to 'By Clazzerati'.

Watch this space peeps, I will be keeping to this resolution (I hope!).

Big love and happiness for 2011 xx


One for the photo album

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx