Wednesday, 12 January 2011

A little summer sunshine



Yay, Wednesday, the mid-week point, we made it!  

Last night I went ice-skating at Somerset House with work, it was great fun.  I'm afraid I haven't got any pics to share - I was taking pic of everyone else for a change! But I didn't fall over once which was quite impressive for me!  Have you been ice-skating this year?  If not you've got a few days left and I definitely recommend it.  They've also got this cute little Tiffany Tuck Shop with the most amazing cup cakes.  I'd have bought some but a) i'm totally broko at the mo and b) I can't eat wheat/gluten which is pants.  Actually, if you know of any wheat/gluten free places that sell good cupcakes please let me know as i'm always on the lookout!




































































































Theses pics were actually taken on Sunday - wasn't the weather gorgeous in London?  Made such a nice change! And that is why probably can't really see the dress - sorry about that!  I'm so addicted to polka dots at the mo - can you tell?  Ah well!




The breakdown
Dress: Primark (2010), £10.50 ish
Tights: Primark, £1.50
Shoes: Argentina, £70 ish
Necklaces: Bow was a gift and the postcard was £5 from some website which I can't remember now!

And in other news I went to the gym for the first time in 3 months this morning.  Feeling pretty goooooooooooood. xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! Love the shoes with it.
    Well done on hitting the gym, I can't seem to tear myself away from the biscuits just yet!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty little dress! Extra love for that pendant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx