Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Lend me some sugar, I am your neighbour































The breakdown
Lace top: £5, George at Asda
Skirt: £4ish, By Clazzerati
Tights: c/o Lingerie Please
Shoes: £6 ish, Primark

So this is actually what I wore on Tuesday, but I cycled to work and it was pouring with rain and by the time I got home I was a mess.  Anyway, I had my hair cut last night by the lovely Jason at Andrew Barton's salon (I can't rave about this dude and the salon enough, they rock!) and since he blow-dried it such a lovely way that I can never achieve I thought i'd throw on yesterday's clothes and take a few pics.

I have three things to say about this outfit:
1.  I made this skirt - number 2 on the homemade front this year (post to follow)
2. This little belt is from Cos, a lovely little Christmas present that I adore
3.  These tights are absolutely divine.  The lovely people at Lingerie Please sent them to me to sample.  They're by Levante and are a combo of wool and Lycra, and are utterly delicious to wear, so comfy!  Plus, I always end up wearing black tights so the charcoal made a nice change.

That's all kids, till tomorrow xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx