Thursday, 6 January 2011

Date night


Saturday night at the movies...or a Wednesday night in Balham.  As you know this week the Bot and I had our anniversary, so I took at as the perfect excuse to buy a new outfit, naturally.  Now, if you're a pear-shaped lass like myself you've probably steered clear of the playsuit invasion that took place last year.  Oh don't get me wrong, I enveyed all those leggy girls who wore them but I accepted that this was just "one of those styles" that I'd have to let pass me by.  That was until I hit Primark on Monday and it was helloooooooooooo Mr. Playsuit.  He was hanging on the rails seductively winking at me and oozing 1950s pin-up vibes.  The bottom half looked roomy, and I thought, what the heck, it couldn't do any harm to try it.  And then I fell in love.  The bottom half was anything buy tight, roomy in fact.  Dare I say it but it felt like I was wearing a pair of cullotes. Oh yes, don't make out like you don't know what i'm talking about.  We all had a pair back in the early ninties, no point denying it ladies!











































The breakdown
Playsuit (£13.00), shoes (£11.50), tights (£1.50), Primark
Vest (£10 for 2), M&S
Earrings: Present from mother dearest
Ring: won via A Thought Is A Blossom

Bon weekends my lovelies.  I'm off to birthday drinks tonight, pottering for most of the weekend and then to a vintage textile fair on Sunday.  A dreamy weekend quite frankly. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx