Sunday, 26 December 2010

Santa's little helper


Hello my lovelies, did you have a wonderful Christmas? The Bot and I spent a lovely day with his parents - lots of boozing and eating, feeling rather lardy now!

Now I don't mean to brag, but I really lucked out with my presents this year. My darling Bot got me a Pashley Poppy in pastel blue!  I am a very, very lucky lady. She really is the prettiest bike I have ever seen. I'll be posting pics soon - possibly a video if you're lucky! 

Ha, and get this, the Bot also got me a hand whisk! A hand whisk!?  If I didn't love him so much I'd have probably been offended.  But in all fairness, I did actually need one.  And i've now finally managed to ice my Christmas cake - a little late but better late than never, right?  

Argh, does anyone else feel completely all over the place at this time of year?  My routine is totally shot, and I love it!







So these pics were actually taken on Christmas eve, but I haven't been online until now.  You can tell crimbo was on my mind - my friend said I look like Santa's little helper!  

Now, forgive me for the rather unusual footwear, but I had been wearing these slippers all day. Rushing around the kitchen cooking a Christmas ham, baking florentines, wrapping presents - for this one requires sensible footwear.  Plus, I thought they added a certain 'Christmas je ne sais qua'- non?

Right, I better be going.  We've got Christmas take two with my family tomorrow.  We're going to my sister's new place - she just bought it with her husband a few months ago.  It's their first house so i'm sure she'll be going all out to impress.  

I'll be posting again soon, so be sure to check back! Lovage all round xxx




The breakdown
Dress: Primark, £10.50
Top: Primark, £1.50
Belt: Urban Outfitters, £10.00
Tights: Primark, £1.50
Slippers: Primark, £3.50
Headband: Present from my lovely friend Abby
Earrings: Vintage fair, £5

Total: £30

4 comments:

  1. cute outfit, really like your belt (and your comfy shoes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, what an amazing gift that you got! the bike is absolutely gorgeous! can't wait to see a photo or video of you riding it! lucky lucky girl. that is such a thoughtful present!

    p.s. love the jolly outfit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A VERY Merry Christmas gorgeous!
    I totally relate to the cosy footwear, my footwear of choice on crimbo day also ;)
    You look so damn pretty in these shots.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx