Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Really, Lois, supposing that man had shot you? Is it worth risking your life over ten dollars, two credit cards, a hairbrush, and a lipstick?


Ahhh the 70s, another era in which I wish I had lived.  A decade when platforms were the default choice of shoe and films such as Superman, Dirty Harry, Rocky, Jaws and The Godfather were released (I could go on and on with the legendary films!).



I actually took these shots this morning, before work.  This is a first for me but I borrowed a tripod from a friend.  Although my first choice will always be for the Bot to take the photos, sometimes we just don't have the time so it makes sense for me to start doing them myself.  I've ordered a tripod and remote control so hopefully you'll be seeing more outfits posts from me!


 

These shoes are super comfy, and a total steal at £23.99!
 


The breakdown

Shirt: About £15 - Forever 21 (US)
Skirt: £10.50 - Primark (2008)
Shoes: £23.99 - New Look sale
Tights: £1.50 - Primark
Necklace: £10 - Portabello market
Ring: £5 - Topshop (2009)

4 comments:

  1. Loving the 70s look, and the shoes are amazing :) xx
    http://not-just-clothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new 'do Claz. Cut, colour - it all really suits you.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'm loving the colour but a couple of people have said it's a bit Cheryl Cole-esk, eek! It's not permanent though so it will start to fade soon. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx