Friday, 31 December 2010

Happy New Year's eve


Happy New Year's eve my lovelies - I hope you all have fun plans tonight with your nearest and dearest.  The Bot and I are off to the Isle of Wight this afternoon for the weekend so this is my last post of 2010!


Let me first say a big thank you to everyone who has supported me with the blog this year.  'Clazzerati' was born in May this year and i've had so much fun doing it.  I've met some wonderful people because of the blog and learnt so much from other much more experienced bloggers.  So thank you for all your comments, advice and support this year.  


One of the best things about blogging, apart from the people you meet, is that it's forced me out of my clothes comfort zone and given me the confidence to just be me, and not worry what other people think of what I wear.  Maybe it's an age thing, who knows, but I can safely say that i'm pretty happy being me right now.  2009 was a terrible year.  I lost my father to cancer and started to question everything.  But 2010 has been pretty good.  I have wonderful friends, a great family, and the grumpiest man in the world to share my life with.  What's not to love.


To you all, a very happy New Year, and I wish you all the best in 2011. xx

5 comments:

  1. Great glasses! I'm glad 2010 has been a more successful year for you and congrats with doing so well with the blog. I started blogging at the same time and I just adore it =) I hope 2011 is an even better year for you. Have fun on the Isle of White and a very Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year darling! Love you lots (this is Nat by the way). You always look amazing chica, we all knew this already!!! Have fun on the isle, I have a robot suit to get into. Party time! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year beautiful! Hope you had s great NYE and wishing you much happiness in 2011
    xxx
    ps. I think I may have a contender for the grumpiest guy title ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2009 must have been awful, but 2010's proved that things can get better, so 2011 will definitely be amazing for you! xo

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope 2011 brings you and your lovely blog nothing but joy and happiness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx