Monday, 6 December 2010

Haircut + shopping + horses = one happy Clara

Lovely readers, how were your weekends?  
Full of Christmas joy? 


Friday night I was pampered by the lovely people at Andrew Barton's salon in Covent Garden, London. I can't rave enough about how lovely the people are.  My stylist, Justin, in particular was amazing, and it was nice to see Andrew there as well.  If you are looking for a complete hairdressing experience at an affordable price in an intimate setting I can't recommend them enough.  



So what do we think of the haircurt and colour?  I LOVE IT! I just wish I could blow-dry my hair like this everyday.  These pics were actually taken the day after, but it still looked amazing.  Thank you Justin!
 
mama and the Liberty reindeer

Saturday was spent baking more xmas cookies and shopping with me madre and sis.  FYI - Oxford Circus is a frickin nightmare at Christmas - avoid at all costs if you can, I won't be heading back in a hurry!  But I did sort out a few presents for peeps, and bought some much needed jeans from Gap - pics to follow! And if you're stuck for present ideas be sure to check back on Friday when i'll be featuring a whole post on ideas!


 

On Sunday I finally met a large portion of the Bot's family at his cousin's farm in Oxford. The farm is gorgeous and full of animals, which of course I thoroughly enjoyed. 


They have a horse therapy centre at the farm and currently they have 24 horses!  I used to have a horse when I was younger and have been riding since I was six, so it was lovely to see so many of these gorgeous horses.  I don't ride anymore but sometimes I wish I still did.  Another thing to go on the to-do list! 
 



As well as horses they also have: 3 cats, 4 dogs, 4 tortoise, 2 chinchillas, 2 parrots and 2 gerbils.  I think, there may be more, I lost count!







 


I hope your Monday's are going well my lovelies, kisses all round xx

3 comments:

  1. Love this post! I was in Liberty on Sunday and I saw the donkey too, how funny! My old pony is back in Wales with my friend. Lovely pics x

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to say I was a little disappointed with the xmas decs in Liberty - Anthropologie had some amazing ones though, much more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cut and colour, i'm having a case of follicle envy (can't even go out without a hat at he mo...and yes, it is that bad!)
    And snippety snap i was pony crazeee when i was younger (even started an instructor course when i was 17, but dropped out and went back to college as it was more like cheap labour!)
    Wish i could motivate myself to get back to riding again

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx