Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Audrey, you make my heart sing


I'm sure i've mentioned this before, but i'm a sucker for anything Audrey Hepburn related.  I even wrote my dissertation on her at uni.  So of course I was interested when I came across this beautiful illustration.  What you probably won't realise on first glance is that this illustration was created using biro pens.  I know, impressive, huh?  

The artist is James Mylne and you can view more of his work at http://www.jamesmylne.co.uk/ 
A limited amount of Audrey prints signed by James are available for £175 on www.popup-gallery.co.uk 

2 comments:

  1. wow, I so love Audrey totally, too! got her hangin on my wall! ;)

    such lovely blog of yours!


    xoxo

    joined my little Giveaway already!?

    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2010/12/giveaway-lanvin-h.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - couldn't believe it until i watched the youtube clip of it being done. insane!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx