Thursday, 2 December 2010

All I want for Christmas...

1. ASOS fisherman cardigan
2. Urban Outfitters patent bow clutch
3. Topshop open-back blouse
4. Topshop camel spotted blouse
5. Satellites necklace by Elephantine on Etsy
6. ASOS premium leather leopard print buckle bag
7. Print by Blancucha on Etsy 
8. Topshop camel faux fur beanie
9. Benefit powder set (in particular Coralista)


On the second day of December my true love gave to me...a big old list of all the things she'd been wishing for this year.


Fingers crossed x

2 comments:

  1. Is this one aimed at me specifically little sis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought i'd offer a little helping hand for anyone who might be inclined to buy me a present this year! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx