Monday, 18 October 2010

Pillar box red


How were your weekends lovelies?


I had a lovely chilled one with the Bot - work has been craaaaaaaaaazy of late and i've been feeling a bleugh (hence the lack of posts last week) so it was good to get some proper RnR.  And it meant I could finally get cracking on making my dress.  It's coming along nicely and should be ready before the hols, woop! (pics to follow)

Seeing as autumn is well and truely here I thought i'd post a couple of 'must-have' items for this time of year: boots and a snuggly winter coat.  These are pretty key items for your wardrobe but they don't have to break the bank.  This coat I picked up from eBay last year - it's Topshop vintage but I got it for £12.97 - bargain!  I slightly cheated with the boots as I had a voucher, so they only really cost me £25, but I've included the retail price to be fair. They're actually not my fave boots - something about the colour, but they worked for this look.

I've been meaning to take some pics by this phone box for yonks but never quite got round to it, until now.  And what better way to compliment the box than with a hot red lippy.  I've never had red lippy before but I picked this one up from No.17 -it's called 'Hot Chilli' and I love.
 




Coat // Topshop vintage via eBay: £12.97
Boots // Faith: £75

Have you spotted any great bargains around the web this week?  If so, let me know and i'll share them on here - together we can make fashion affordable! clazzerati@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love the old red phoneboxes, I can only think of one close by that hasn't been ripped out, such a shame.
    Loving the tweed coat and boots x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx