- The boys were late picking us up so we missed our ferry. Nothing unusual there.
- On the drive down we saw two flying tents on the A3. Some girls had strapped them to the roof of the car. Not very well as it happens.
- The van broke down, twice. It also set fire for a bit, that was pretty entertaining.
- I found my bikini bottoms in the tent that I lost during our trip to France back in June.
- Dizzee Rascal was awesome. And I am quite annoying continually chanting 'Let's go, let's go, let's go' while we wait.
- People are very friendly in toilet queues.
- Anything goes for fancy dress - see photo #3.
- Sausages can be eaten for five consecutive meals without getting boring.
- I would be quite happy dressed as a mermaid everyday.
- Cocktails and Dreams is THE best venue ever.
- Rain is ok for four hours. Sun is much better.
- When you forget your vans keys, climbing on the roof and tearing through the net is acceptable behaviour. See photo #6.
- When the sun goes down peeing anywhere, as long as there is grass, pretty much becomes the norm.
- Mocha chai tea is the best.
- I am getting old.
- Fantasy is fun, but you have to come back to reality at some point.
Hello to Lady Bird, Reena Rai, Platform Princess, Jill at Polka Dot, Bolty, Lady Velo and Vint Junky for all your wonderful comments! I really love reading all your comments so keep 'em coming. New followers, say hello so I know who you are!