Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Vampy

What do you think about this lipstick, too dark? I got it free in my goody bag last week and it was the same one the models were wearing for the show. I like how it feels kinda vintage-y but not sure if I look a bit too goth?

The fur stole that i'm wearing was kindly gifted to me by the Bot's mum. His auntie very sadly passed away earlier this year and when they were sorting through her house his mum found this and thought i'd like it. She wasn't wrong! It is real fur, rabbit I think. Now I would never buy real fur, but i'm quite happy to wear gifted, second-hand fur. Does that sound strange? Maybe, maybe not, but it's my standard so i'm sticking with it. I've got another fur stole in a lighter colour that again was gifted, second-hand that belonged to my granny. It's nice to wear things that have memories, don't you think?


This ring was left to me by my great auntie - it was her eternity ring: 13 alternative diamonds and saphires. Beautiful, huh? Hmm, just realies i'm talking a lot about people passing away, I don't mean to, it's just a vintage-y outfit and so a lot of the pices tell a story!





Dress: Spitalfields market // Fur stole: gift
Shoes: Primark // Tights: Primark
Ring: gift // Brooch: Market stall in Dulwich


What do you think about this lipstick, too dark? I got it free in my goody bag last week and it was the same one the models were wearing for the show. I like how it feels kinda vintage-y but not sure if I look a bit too goth?

Anyways, not much to report from me i'm afraid, work has been uber crazy recently making old granny here a bit tired. Oh yeah, it was my birthday yesterday. Ha, guess that's news! Was kinda sad because the Bot is in America at the mo but I went out with my mama instead and had some good old QT. We went to this amazing tapas bar in Soho, Dehesa, can't recommend it highly enough. The place is small but the crowd is buzzy and the food was delicious: pork belly with rosemary beans, squid & chorizo and wonderful gambas. Then we headed over to Ain't Nothing But... a little blues bar down the road from Dehesa. I had a wonderful evening, thanks mama!

Hope everyone is good and LFW hasn't completely ruined you all!

Big love to the followers! xx

1 comment:

  1. you look lovely dot net!

    and vintage fur is better than using more oil and energy to make fake fur.

    green peace pad xx

    Happy birthday again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx