Monday, 27 September 2010

To me, old age is always fifteen years older than I am


Urgh, why does Monday always roll around way too quickly?

So how was your weekend?  Did you have a good one?  It was my birthday night out on Saturday (21 again you understand) which gave me the excuse to dress up a bit.  I normally buy a new outfit for me birthday but I just haven't had the time, but I managed to find some sutibale attire in the wardrobe. I don't normally wear all dark colours but I liked how the coral nail varnish really stood out against the darker palatte of the clothes.  A slightly more sophisticated look for me, must be getting old!
 





Top: ASOS // Skirt & tights: Primark 
Shoes: French Connection // Necklace: birthday present from the Bot

7 comments:

  1. that lace top is fab! thanks for the sweet comment you left me :)

    i'd love to follow each other, your blog is lovely

    x

    BM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank for following my blog :) Hope you had a good night out, your outfit is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you look great..! LOve the black lace top. I have one in grey and wish i'd bought it in black too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! thanks for the blog visit!! :)
    am following you!!!!

    hope you had a great 21st..its mine again soon! love the look!

    love your blog also! :) great pics, style and so jealous of the look show!!!

    love kerry

    xxx

    http://alittlefashionromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment over at my blog (www.vintage-and-vampires.blogspot.com)! I'm glad you're enjoying my posts, it's always good to know. I'd be thrilled to have you as a follower too :D

    Just checked yours out, I love your style, and fab photo's chica

    em xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you for your comment :)

    I love your top !
    What a beautiful girl you are !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt! And you've got totally amazing eyes, girl!!! :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx