Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Summer lovin' happened so fast
























Word of the week = autumnal. Are you feeling it yet? Autumn doesn't officially start until the end of September, but I always feel like it starts on the first. The kids are going back to school, and annoying the cr*p out of me on the days when I take public transport to work, mornings are crisp and cool with gorgeous blue skies and the leaves dott the ground in the richest golds, browns, reds and oranges. I want to go on long walks in the country and drink hot cider and mulled wine. Yum.

So as one season comes to an end I thought i'd do a quick summary of my OOTD posts from the past three months. Spots, stripes and head-gear have been my faves of late, I wonder what the next season will bring (although having looked at my bank balance just now, apparantly not much!). I think my faves outfits were the white dress/hat combo from our day trip to Mersea and my handmade shirt dress/hat/yellow corsage combo from when we visited the Bot's parents.
Do you have any particular faves from the past three months?

Happy Wednesday lovelies xx

8 comments:

  1. Time runs too fast. I love autumn too. anyway, i enjoyed looking at your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey clara!

    ive been following your blogs for a bit now its great,love to see another post!!! often mean to leave a comment but im usually at work and not really supposed to be on FB!!! love the pics hun you look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all the summery photos, all your outfits are gorgeous!


    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train-fix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. heylo pretty lady thankyou very much for your kind comment on my blog, im very envious of your wardrobe and that you live in london!
    I also dislike the fact children are back at school I live next to one and can here high pitched shrieks of ''im telling on you!!''
    hope you had a good summer, lets brace ourselves for a freezing british autumm (any excuse to shop more!!)

    Love Rosie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great homage to summer! Beautifully put together collage, Claz.

    I think my favourite shot is in the middle: in the kitchen, with the striped skirt.

    I'm having such a rough time letting go of summer. I'm still wearing light colours, bare legs.. totally in denial.

    Thanks for your support btw, I really appreciate your comments. You've got a great take on life. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your kind words ladies!

    Ms. Chyme - nice to see you again!
    Cat - thanks for stopping by, hope all is good with you lady. Can't believe work don't allow FB, tut tut.
    Becca - hello!
    Rosie - how do you cope living so close to a school! I love kids but like you said, the shrieks from the playground are intense!
    Jill - if I had your legs i'd keep them bare all year long! You're a real inspiration, although I loved your street style shots i'm really enjoying the direction your blog has taken in recent months.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all your kind words ladies!

    Ms. Chyme - nice to see you again!
    Cat - thanks for stopping by, hope all is good with you lady. Can't believe work don't allow FB, tut tut.
    Becca - hello!
    Rosie - how do you cope living so close to a school! I love kids but like you said, the shrieks from the playground are intense!
    Jill - if I had your legs i'd keep them bare all year long! You're a real inspiration, although I loved your street style shots i'm really enjoying the direction your blog has taken in recent months.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog via the London Cycle Chic blog!

    You're style is fantastic - ace photography and certainly very chic indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx