Thursday, 23 September 2010

Goody two shoes


From left to right:
Thorntons fudge chocolate, Highland Spring Breast Cancer Care water, Toni&Guy serum polish, Burt's Bees lip balm, Westwood Rocks hairpin, Benefit lipstick (colour: no competition), Burt's Bees day cream, Dorothy Perkins beanie, Jergens naturals body lotion, Accessorize nail poliah and a couple of Jean Paul Gaultier eau de toilettes.

As promised here is a pic of all the goodies I received in my goody bag at The Look Show last week.  Not bad, eh?  The Thorntons chocolate was amazing, that little block wasn't nearly enough! And i'm loving the Benefit lipstick too - as seen in my last post. And I was particularly happy that we got a massive Jergens Cocoa body moisturiser - this stuff smells divine, trust me.

Hope you've all had good weeks. I for one cannot wait for the weekend - the Bot is back, yay, and i'm having double birthday drinks with my friend JV, roll on the party times.  Now i've just got to get through Friday, how hard can it be?!

Big love all xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh you lucky thing - looks like you got some great goodies. And Thornton's have the yummiest chocs! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx