Wednesday, 4 August 2010

You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh...

Ok, so i've been trying to get to grips with editing photos (until this week I just hoped they would turn out ok). I'm experimenting so bear with me, i'm just finding my feet!








Dress: Can't remember the brand but I got it on ASOS's Outlet section of the site. Check it out, bargain prices for branded stuff!
Shoes: ASOS (my new fave heels. The demi-heel is so comfortable to walk in!

Leggins: H&M
Earrings: via my mum
Ring: Primark


Aren't these lillies gorgeous? The Bot got them the other day, 2 for £5, bargain! They kinda go with my dress so I thought i'd include them in the shots. And please excuse the dustpan&brush in the background of some of the pics. The Bot is always on at me to "clear the background of the shot" before we take pictures
but I always forget! We'd been clearing the deck of all the leaves - we have a bush that is kinda like a tree in our garden but it sheds leaves and blossom all the time, its so annoying. But it is also beautiful and blocks out the horrid flats at the bottom of the garden so can't really complain that much!

And on a random note, does anyone else feel like fashion and the weather are pretty inseperable? If you know me, you'll know how obsessed I am with the
weather. I check it every night and every morning before work and try to dress accordingly for a number of reasons:

1. I overheat, a lot
2. I get cold easy (remember I said i'm full of contradictions?!)
3. I have annoying wavy hair that frizzes at any sign of moisture
4. I cycle to work so if it rains, I really need to know!


With all those points noted, I've decided to post a little weather report each day on the blog. I'm afraid this is just going to be London based, well, because that is where I live! So each day, i'll post a mini weather report for the next day. My source will be the BBC. Now as we all know the weather reports aren't exactly spot on, ever, but it will act as a little guide!

So, here goes:




I'm so gonna give Carol Kirkwood a run for her money, BBC breakfast, here I come!


3 comments:

  1. I want the weather fashion alert tweeted to me in the morning!! and SMS! Love it love it. so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the weather fashion alert tweeted to me in the morning!! and SMS! Love it love it. so helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx