Thursday, 5 August 2010

How to have a tea party


So yesterday I went to the Jacques Townhouse in Fitzroy Square with my lovely friend Lucy.









Jacques cider have taken over a Grade I listed townhouse in the square and are hosting nightly events with their own girlie twist on the quintessentially British tea party.

Cupcakes? Check. Tea cups hanging from trees? Check. Free Benefit make-up? Check. Dressing up in vintage frocks? Check. Photographer and studio? Check.
Fortune tellers? Check.

Think Alice in Wonderland and you're on the right track. We had a fab time and I even bumped in to Ashley from Ring my Bell. It was the first time i'd met a blogger that I 'knew' and I felt a bit like weird fan, but she was lovely, and even prettier in real life. If you get a sec check out her blog, she is one photogenic lady.

Thank you to Jacques for a great evening! Oh, and the cider was actually really nice - it comes in two flavours; fruits of the forest and a pear/peach combo I think. Anyways, it is yum so check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx