Friday, 27 August 2010

Crazy, crazy for feeling so bluuuuue

Lookbook - does she remind anyone else of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman?
It's the lips, but also the brown polka dot top - really similiar to the dress she wears when she goes to the polo match.


Design*Sponge (an old mirror transformed into a key holder)

Ruche - like one giant corsage, awesome

Lookbook - I love this backless romper andi'm a sucker for a bike with a basket!

Ruffled - I love the detailing on the back of this wedding dress. I sometimes think the back of your wedding dress is more important than the front, seeing as that's what most people will be staring at for the majority of the day!

The Design Files - have you got the song stuck in your head now too?

Ruffled - a wedding + a cool bike. Love this girl.

Ruffled -think I might have to store this one somewhere for future reference!

This week has been rather hectic whic means OOTD posts have gone out of the window i'm afraid. Plus this horrid drizzly excuse for weather that has been hanging over London of late hasn't left me in the best of moods. I miss summer!

Anyways, I hope this pictures from around the world will bring a little happiness to your Friday. It's the August bank holiday this weekend which = no work on Monday, yipee! And that means it is carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnival time. I'll be down by the Good Times bus if anyone else is there on Sunday. Apologies in advance but i'll be dancing like a crazy lady- why does partying during the day always seem way more fun? Almost like you're not supposed to be doing it?

Have wonderful weekend all. As always, thanks for all your wonderful comments, you guys rock! And if you're a regular visitor why not let me know by following me with Google Friend Connect, it only takes a sec! Ok, enough, enough, enjoy your weekends!

3 comments:

  1. oh so bummed! i was meant to go to notting hill carnival but am going to have to skip it since my dissertation is due on tuesday. love the selection of photos. hope you have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images!
    I'm with you on the girl from Fancy Treehouse looking like Julis Roberts, she's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx