Thursday, 22 July 2010

What's new pussycat 22.07.10







Vest: Primark
Skirt: Handmade by me!
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Vintage via ebay
Necklace: Handmade via Spitalfields market
Nail vanish: Coral by Revlon


I can't get enough of the polka dots this week! I actually made this skirt ages ago after seeing Jen from Jenloveskev make it here. I love the bright blue and bold white spots. The first time I wore it I felt really self-consicous for some reason, I guess cos it's so bold, but now I love it, it's my happy skirt - how could you not be happy in polka dots?!


You can follow my twitterings here, if you fancy a bit more clazzerati in your day!

xo

2 comments:

  1. Cute skirt, you did a great job! Kinda makes me want to dust off my old machine as I've decided I won't be buying anymore clothes until winter ;-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the polkas, especially in this blue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx