Friday, 16 July 2010

What's new pussycat 16.07.10







T-shirt: Cos via hand-me-down
Maxi skirt: New Look (it's becoming a habit, I know)
Denim jacket: Levis
Shoes: Primark
Necklace: H&M (v old)
Headband: Strip of sequins helf together with a safefy pin

I've feeling rubbisho so i'll be brief. This is what I wore yesterday - the skirt is soooo comfy, i'm seriously loving a big of New Look these days. It's still a bit 50:50 in store but you can find some real gems. The denim jacket you can see in one of the pics was bought for me by my mum when I was 13, 13! I remember it was just before I went to Spain on a school trip. I thought I was so school. And i'm so glad I listened to my mum when she told me to hang on to it. I don't wear it very often but its a classic, one for keeps. And the fact it still fits is a fab bonus.

Have wonderful weekends all! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx