Thursday, 8 July 2010

What's new pussycat 08.07.10






Vest: Primark
Trousers: Primark
Shoes: Primark
Ring: no idea

Two things i've learnt from these photos:
1. Must start ironing clothes.
2. Don't overdo it at Primark.

Actually, scrap that last one. This outfit may be entirely bought at the wonderful Primarni, but all these items were bought at different times, in different seasons and put together by me. And I like the outfit, so it stays. Although I did feel a little 'mime artist-y' in it!


I love these shoes, so simple and cute.

Random thought for the day:
When wearing side tie knickers with a skirt/dress do you also get the fear that somehow they might accidently untie and fall off? Just me? Ok then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx