Wednesday, 7 July 2010

What's new pussycat 07.07.10







Dress: Asos
Belt: Hobbs via charity shop
Flip flops: old and can't remember!

Simple is as simple does. For me style does not = loading yourself up with a million accessories. Of course, this can look stylish, but sometimes simplicity is best. It let's the clothes speak for themselves. As Coco Chanel once said,
Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and remove one accessory.”

I love this dress from Asos. The jersey t-shirt material is so comfy to wear and the little black bows at the back are an unexpected surprise. A simple belt was all that was needed really and although in some of the pics the front looks a bit plan, I just love the back! And it took me perfectly from office - to leaving drinks; double bonus! If you like the dress I've just found it online, and it's now in the sale, only £12, get in! Ah, and more joy, a little delivery from asos just arrived! I brought these shoes and this dress. Loving them both!

A big thanks to my friend Sasha for taking these photos. The Bot gets a little grumpy when I ask him to do it all the time and i'm sans tripod (must invest in one of those). Anyway, I brought my camera to work but felt a bit awkward asking someone to take the photos, but then Sash saw the camera and turns out she's a bit of a dab hand - yay for me! I love how her pics really pic up on the sky and the cloud - she confessed she is a bit obsessed with clouds but what's not to like about clouds?!

Happy Wednesday lovelies, we've reached the mid-week point. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx