Friday, 16 July 2010

Supermarket sweep



The bow on the right is made entirely out of milk bottle tops!




Last night I popped along (and dragged the 'Bot) to the Supermarket Sarah/Tatty Devine party. It was full of rad east London types and I instantly felt uber uncool, but it was great to see all the things people were wearing- inspiring if nothing else! Lots of geek glasses, red lipsticks, bold fringes, top knots, denim jackets and the odd parka. If you've not come across Supermarket Sarah before, she creates gorgeous wall montages in her home, puts the image on her website and then you can simply click and buy the products. It's very cool. She was in Selfridges recently, you may have seen here there.


Stop back for my outfit post this afternoon.

And if you want to hear my daily natterings why don't you follow me on Twitter?
Go on, go on... x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx